Worry-Free LabelsOur labels are created by experienced and knowledgeable staff familiar with study designs and the processing of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic specimens.
Multiple stages of stringent quality control procedures and detailed documentation enable consistently accurate labels to be produced in a timely manner at any volume, even with last minute study amendments.
CLI labels help:
- Eliminate wasted time, money and effort due to labels falling off the tubes by the use of tear-proof labels tested to adhere in -196ºC temperature
- Reduce labeling errors through the use of color-coded labels for clear analyte distinction
- Prevent specimen discrepancies caused by labels containing inaccurate data with adherence to strict quality control procedures that ensure each printed label is verified for data accuracy
- Ensure labels are printed clearly and printing is smudge proof in harsh environments such as ethanol / alcohol baths
- Improve labeling rate by organizing the labels in tidy label binders rather than in the traditional roll format
- Offer customizable layout of readable and 1D or 2D barcoded information on the labels
- Streamline specimen accessioning by providing LIMS compatible database files containing label data